Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Total Veg Night

On my way home last night I had to make several stops, one of which was to make copies of some pictures that I want to send to my Dad for Father's Day and that I want to use for scrapbooking. They all turned out great and then I was on my way--I still didn't get home until after 6:30 pm and I was really tired as I had been up since 4:45 am- since little miss Olivea needed to have her hair ironed for her concert at school that day. When I arrived home, Olivea and her little friend Laria, were eating dinner and getting ready to go the school for the evening concert for family and friends. I was so tired that I decided not to attend the concert and just veg for a while, have dinner then go on to bed. Olivea was so sweet and assured me that it was okay for grammy to stay home just this one time--as she and friend dashed out the door to go to the school.

It was nice to have the house to myself, almost, Erica was home but she is so quiet most of the time you hardly know that she is there. When everyone was finally out the door she came out of her room and fixed us dinner, we had wide noodles with brown gravy and some of those great meatballs I mentioned the other day. She is such a great cook. I love it when she does dinner. We had a relaxing dinner and talked about how we were going to arrange the furniture when her sister and her little family finally move to their own place (soon)--we have great plans! We watched a bit of TV together then I did finally get to bed but it wasn't until after everyone returned home from the concert.

It was a very relaxing night and I enjoyed it very much. I do have pictures from the concert but again - I need to take the time to learn how to add them.

Love, Jimie

No comments: