Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First Tooth

Vivian's first tooth finally came through! My daughter, Erin, called me at work and was so excited that she had gotten her first tooth. Vivvie had been so fussy lately that we figured that was what was happening, however, you never really known sometimes, if that is what is really bothering them or do they just want to be held all day.



So, teething is in full swing and so is the crankiness! Thank goodness the little family is going to be moving soon--I can handle the baby's crankiness -- it's the mommy's that gets to me.

Although, I must say that I understand her frustration-it's hard to be at home all day with a crying baby.



Olivea has two days of school left and is really excited. Today was read aloud day at school and she got to go to school with her pj's on and take blankets and pillows. This is one of her favorite days because they get to lay around all day and read from their favorite books and eat snacks. Tomorrow is Field Day so she will be outside enjoying the sun, playing relay games and a BBQ lunch then she only has a half a day on Friday then it is out for the summer! Livvie has already been enjoying swimming, on the few nice days we have had lately, down at our community pool.



Summer fun on the way!!

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

First teeth are exciting, but so hard. My baby has cut two in one day twice now. Normally so good natured and screaming all day. They get used to it though I guess. :)