Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally A Free Weekend

I know it is the weekend but I never sleep in -- it is a rare occassion when I actually sleep longer than 5 AM. Today was no different -- I just got an earlier start on my chores. This is the first weekend in about a month and a half that there hasn't been something going on where I had to leave my house or that allowed me to spend time on things that I needed to get done! I don't plan on leaving the house today except to go to the store to get flea shampoo for the cats -- I will, later today, be risking life and limb giving the cats that long overdue flea bath.

Today is my day to get caught up on my chores and to watch some old movies that I have been wanting to see. I also want to work on a birthday gift I am making so today will be a good day for all of this then tomorrow I can relax and read a book and do some scrapbooking. A Weekend All My Own!!

No comments: