Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh No!

I finally got to talk with my boys last week and was able to catch up on what is going on in their lives. Unfortunately, they had their truck stolen a few weeks ago and, when I had talked with Matt, they hadn't got it back yet. We finally got to see each other at Vivian's birthday and he told me that they had found the truck but that it was a bit messed up. They are trying to decide wether to fix it or sell it as is. I think that they will decide to sell it - it will need a lot of work.

It was good to see the boys -- I don't get to see them much as we all have busy schedules but it is always nice when we do get together. Love you guys!! The guys are going to miss Thanksgiving this year as they have decided to take a road trip to Las Vegas! They are going with a group of friends to share the drive and have fun along the way. You guys better send me some pics from Las Vegas so I can share them with everyone here. Have a fun and safe trip!

No comments: