Monday, July 30, 2007

I Finished The Book!

I finally got my hands on Deathly Hallows and just finished it. Way to go JK! I found it fast paced, fun, emotionally heart wrenching and warming and so totally well written. It couldn't have been a better ending for the Harry Potter series. Many of my theories didn't pan out of course, but a few of my ideas as to what would finally happen did. I had always thought that Neville, Luna, and the whole DA would be a part of the final battle and they were. I also always thought that RAB was Sirius Black's brother. I can't say enough how great I think book seven is. It is more than worth a second, third, fourth read. Book Seven made me laugh and made me cry -- what more can you say!!

I am finally getting my house in order. It has taken a while and I am not quite done yet - with the HP movie and book seven coming out and all -- there are priorities you know. But, I should have my scrapbook room ready by this weekend. I am so ready! I have really been enjoying my peace and quiet and really cherish it. I did have my little Livvie girl this weekend and we went to the Seafair Torchlight Parade in downtown Seattle and we had a great time. We had ice cream, kettle corn, cotton candy, soda etc.(at least Livvie did) . . . by the time we got home we were exhausted and went right to bed and went right to sleep . . . good times!

The Blue Angels Air Show is this Sunday and we are making plans to have a picnic at a nearby park so we can see the air show without having to actually be in the midst of all those people - I don't do well in big crowds. The park we usually go to gets really good flybys as the Blue Angels set up their runs for their maneuvers. I will be taking Livvie with me to this also.

I haven't been in a place to be able to take Vivian yet. I have had so much to do and Vivian has so much energy and I do not!! As soon as I have finished my scrapping room and get the floors all done then I will be able to devote all my time to her when she comes over. I am going to start out slow with her and only keep her for a couple of hours at a time and see how that goes -- if I can handle it I will go for longer times but I have a condition called fibromyalgia snydrome and I just don't have much energy to run after a little one -- especially a goer like my little Vivian, who is 10 months old now. Olivea is easy for me to have over because she really takes care of herself and one day as Vivian gets a little older it will be easier for me to have her over too! I do miss my girls . . .

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

Wasn't it such an amazing book! I can't decide if it's overtaking Goblet of fire as my favorite in the series or not, but it is right up there! Kind of sad to see Harry go, actually!