Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THEY MOVED!!!

It is so liberating I can't begin to tell you. The peace the quiet! I am in heaven or will be shortly when I finally get my scrapbook room together. I am so happy -- I will be even more happy when I finally get everything in order the way I want it to be. My other daughter, Erica, who is still living with me is so quiet I hardly know she is there -- actually she hardly ever is. We are going to get along just fine the two of us on our own. The move went off without a hitch, by the time I got home on Friday they were pretty much moved out - their room was empty. Erin came over on Sunday and cleaned the room and took all the garbage out and vaccumed the carpet.

Erin had an odd situation happen to her on moving day and it gave me such a laugh. She was loading the dishwasher and running it to get all her dishes clean before she put them away. Well, evidently she had left the room for something and when she came back there were suds pouring out of the bottom of dishwasher door, panicing she turned off the dishwasher and cleaned it out then called me saying how upset she was that she was going to have to call maintanence already because her dishwasher was broken. I asked her if anyone had been left alone in the apartment (their moving buddies) and could one of them have poured some dish soap in the dishwasher when they weren't looking. I asked her if she had noticed anything odd in the dishwasher before she ran it and she said that she saw some blue liquid but thought it was some spilled jet dry. I told her she better ask her honey to check to see if one of the guys pranked them. They had! I knew it. Her honey and his friends have this thing going on that when ever someone gets left alone at one of their homes they always seem to mess with things -- like loosen the tiolet seats, take all the switch plate covers off, hide the remotes to the electronics,etc. etc., and her honey was the best at the prank stuff and he was warned that once he got his own place he was due!!! To me that is not funny (well, sort of--but not on a constant basis like these guys do), boy, she is going to have to watch them all like a hawk when ever they come over - and for heavens sake, don't leave them there and go to a store or anything - you'll never find anything again. All I can say is that I am enjoying my space and peace!

I SAW THE NEW HP MOVIE . . . it is fantastic. I really, really liked it. I can hardly wait for the last book to come out on Saturday -- it will be so awesome.




No comments: